Although a tooth may be broken or damaged, it may be possible to repair the damage without completely covering the tooth or having to extract it completely. In some cases, dental bonding can be used to completely reverse the fate of a broken smile. If you are considering enhancing your smile with dental bonding, consider the following:
– Dental bonds are cosmetic dentistry treatments typically made of resin or porcelain, that are designed to improve the look and function of teeth by applying materials to each tooth.
– Teeth that suffer from slight spacing problems or appear to be slightly irregular may benefit from dental bonding therapy.
– Dental bonding ingredients are highly effective for use as dental fillings to fix cavities.
– Dental bonds are effective for over ten years before they need to be replaced or reapplied.
– Dental bonds are often used to fix damage brought on by plaque buildup, cavities, oral accidents, and oral injuries.
– Dental bonds are tooth-colored in design and can blend tremendously well with a natural smile.
Many broken or damaged teeth can be treated with the help of dental bonding by our licensed professionals at Northport Prosthodontics. To schedule an appointment with Dr. John Poulos at our dental office in Northport, New York, please contact us at 631-262-0644. We look forward to hearing from you soon!